This is the Linux app named Muuri whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.9.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Muuri with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Provides a simple (and as low-level as possible) API for building amazing layouts
- Muuri's layout system allows positioning the grid items within the container in pretty much any way imaginable
- Built-in support for sorting the grid items by dragging and dropping, even between grids
- Muuri provides simple utility methods for controlling the visibility of items, performantly
- Muuri provides methods for sorting all the grid items, moving an item within a grid and sending an item to another grid
- Extensive and quite straightforward API with enough options, methods, events and escape hatches to gain full control over the library's behaviour
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/muuri.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.