This is the Linux app named Course Registration Management System whose latest release can be downloaded as CourseMS_2_2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Course Registration Management System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Course Registration Management System
This is a Course Management System for anybody running courses. Essentially allows for users to register online and also to provide your website with published course schedules and control over registrations, all managed by an administrator console.
- Create courses based in different locations, different types and different categories
- Flexible course scheduling
- Allocate instructors and resources to courses
- Report on course attendance / pass failure rates etc
- Different booking statuses such as booked / waiting list / place offered
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coursems/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.