This is the Linux app named cPanel Proxy whose latest release can be downloaded as cPanelProxy.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cPanel Proxy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This script is made for people who use cPanel. Its purpose is to give access to cPanel (including webmail and WHM) at port 80 by acting like a proxy. (For people behind strict firewalls.) It can be installed by server owner, reseller or end-users. Someon
End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cpanelproxy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.