This is the Linux app named cphcttoolbox to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as circular-shepp-logan-128x512.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cphcttoolbox to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cphcttoolbox to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Copenhagen Computed Tomography Toolbox is a collection of applications and libraries for flexible and efficient CT reconstruction. The toolbox apps generally take a set of projections (X-ray intensity measurements) and filter and back project them in order to recreate the image or volume that the projections represent. The project includes both mostly informative CPU implementations and highly efficient GPU implementations.
Regular releases are hosted at the Python Package Index.
- Computed Tomography
- High Performance GPU Implementations
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cphcttoolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.