This is the Linux app named cppm whose latest release can be downloaded as CPPM.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cppm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONC++M is a compiler and operating system independent component architecture which has been designed with an extensive focus on C++11. The basic principles of C++M are similar to those of COM and CORBA, but some key design decisions differ greatly. Some key differences compared to the former are the use of a hierarchical namespace and the use of human readable “fully qualified names” instead of GUIDs, as well as the support for basic metadata that allows the distribution of modules in binary form only, while still allowing extensive reuse.
Component proxies are central to the abstraction of the ABI and allow the C++M model to do automatic marshaling of parameters, automatic lifecycle management (RAII) and to support exception handling across component (and compiler/library) boundaries. These proxies are generated with a special pre-compiler from the “module description language”.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cppm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.