This is the Linux app named cppviz whose latest release can be downloaded as cppviz-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cppviz with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONProvides C preprocessor macros for easily creating enums, foreach loops, switch-cases etc. based on data tables.
Usage of these macros enforces good programming style by avoiding spreading of information throughout the code.
Only for GCC at the moment, sorry. Maybe Clang ... not tested.
- Write a simple data table, like a spreadsheet.
- With one macro call, automatically create an enum from the table.
- Create foreach loops, that ALWAYS iterate through ALL enum elements.
- Create switch-cases, without ever forgetting a case again. Let there be OOP in C!
- Create attribute arrays from your table!
- Keep your code tidy and clean.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cppviz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.