This is the Linux app named cpseis whose latest release can be downloaded as cpseis.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cpseis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CPSeis is the open-source version of ConocoPhillips' former seismic processing system. Uses Fortran 90 and C/C++ layers for I/O. The new system was designed using an MPI-parallel model and works well on Linux clusters or on individual workstations.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cpseis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.