This is the Linux app named CrabEmu whose latest release can be downloaded as CrabEmu-0.2.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CrabEmu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CrabEmu is a video game console emulator for Mac OS X, Sega Dreamcast, and various other *nix-like targets. Currently, development is focused upon the 8-bit consoles built by Sega, with support for the Sega Master System, Game Gear, SG-1000 and ColecoVision. Initial support for the NES is also available.
Cocoa (MacOS X), Framebuffer, OpenGL, Qt, Quartz
C, C++, Objective C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crabemu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.