This is the Linux app named Crafter 2D to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jenginesse-0.4.8.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Crafter 2D to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Crafter 2D to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCrafter 2D is a cross platform 2D game engine, with which you can create your own games! Using this engine, you can focus solely on your games assets and behaviour and don't have to worry about the platform. And it is free!
- 2D Game engine
- Build in client-server architecture for multiplayer
- Script language
- Integrated physics engine (Box2D)
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
DirectX, OpenGL, Qt, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crafter2d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.