This is the Linux app named CRC whose latest release can be downloaded as CRC-20191103.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CRC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a modified version of the CRC algorithms by Lammert Bies. It supports more algorithms and has been ported to several languages.
It's also useful for learning how to do hexadecimal calculations and bitwise operations in various programming languages.
These test programs demonstrate the calculation of CRC.
I made these translation with a basic knowledge of each language. They may or may not be appropriately formatted / secured / robustified / idiot proofed or any similar programming issues.
C#, Rexx, Perl, Ruby, D, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.