This is the Linux app named CreditAnalytics whose latest release can be downloaded as CreditAnalytics_2.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CreditAnalytics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CreditAnalytics is a full-featured financial fixed income credit analytics, trading, and risk library, developed with a special focus towards the needs of the credit products community.
In particular, CreditAnalytics provides analytics to value liquid products (CDS, CDX, CDO, and bonds of all types and variants) and semi-liquid/custom products (single credit forwards and options, and portfolio credit forwards, options, tranches, and other structures).
Financial and Insurance Industry
Python, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/creditanalytics/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.