This is the Linux app named CRIS-IE-Smoking whose latest release can be downloaded as CRIS-IE-Smoking-v1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CRIS-IE-Smoking with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This application was developed by the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre at the Institute of Psychiatry and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, in collaboration with the University of Sheffield. Its purpose is to identify the smoking status of a individual, based on text evidence in clinical notes. Currently, it classifies patients as 'current', 'past' or 'never'. It runs on the GATE infrastructure, available at http://gate.ac.uk/. Please contact email@example.com for support/queries.
- Identifies the smoking status of patients (current, never or past)
- Runs on GATE
- Further details to be discolsed in upcoming publication
Information Technology, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crisiesmoking/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.