This is the Linux app named Crispy Synced Notes whose latest release can be downloaded as CrispySyncNote_2.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Crispy Synced Notes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Crispy Synced Notes
An note taking program with WebDAV sync capabilities. It works on a local (and WebDAV) directory and shows the items (text/image/binary) in a tree view. Any changes are reflected in the file system directly.
- group notes and images in a tree structure (using folders)
- can work on any directory on your machine
- technically works like a file browser with inline text editing
- synchronizes with any WebDAV server (optionally using SSL/TLS)
- allows one-way and two-way synchronization
- allows to encrypt your files locally and remote using AES256
- multi language support
You can obtain the full source code at:
2.1.0: Updated for Java 9 and up
2.0.2: Added more UI translation, updated greek language (thanks to geogeo)
2.0.1: Bugfix: Sync state is now copied when duplicating workspace due to change in encryption settings
- WebDAV sync with SSL/TLS
- Encryption using AES 256
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crispysyncednotes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.