This is the Linux app named CrossBrowdy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CrossBrowdy_0.99.95.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CrossBrowdy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CrossBrowdy to run in Linux online
This framework allows any developer to manage easier many different things, such as audio (with Flash fallback, audio pool, etc.), canvas (with DHTML, VML, Flash or Silverlight fallbacks), screen, mouse, keyboard, gamepads, sockets (including PHP proxy fallback), XHR / AJAX (with PHP proxy for cross-domain requests), device sensors (compass / magnetometer, gyroscope, accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor...) and many more.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers, Other Audience, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crossbrowdy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.