This is the Linux app named CrossDef - XDXF Web Dictionary whose latest release can be downloaded as tomcat-crossdef.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CrossDef - XDXF Web Dictionary with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CrossDef - XDXF Web Dictionary
Web Dictionary System. Extensible by uploading more dictionary files in XDXF format. Written in Grails. Using Compass-Lucene as the search engine. RESTful search. Compatible in Tomcat, Jetty, Weblogic ...
- Multilingual Search
- XDXF Parser
- Fuzzy Search
- Web Application
- RESTful search
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Education, Legal Industry, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crossdef/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.