This is the Linux app named Crossfire-Weather-Patch whose latest release can be downloaded as weather_1.75.0.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Crossfire-Weather-Patch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This patch set has been migrated into a branch in the Crossfire RPG Game repository, where it will hopefully have more eyes on it and progress faster than the speed of me.
See https://sourceforge.net/p/crossfire/crossfire-server/ci/weather/tree/ for the current server code, https://sourceforge.net/p/crossfire/crossfire-maps/ci/weather/tree/ for the map changes, and https://sourceforge.net/p/crossfire/crossfire-arch/ci/weather/tree/ for the archetype changes.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crossfire-weather-patch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.