This is the Linux app named crosti whose latest release can be downloaded as crosti-1.14.0-win.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named crosti with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This tool allows you to make your own unique cross stitch design from custom image. You can resize and rotate image, reduce the number of colors, change image palette, make cross stitch design, preview it, save and print. Cross stitch design edition available: colors and icons changing, new color addition, color fill, pixel draw, lines and half-stitches.
- Convert custom image to cross stitch design.
- Edit cross stitch design.
- Save and print the design that you created.
- Input pictures: BMP, GIF, ICO, JPEG, JPG, MNG, PBM, PGM, PNG, PPM, SVG, TIF, TIFF, XBM, XPM.
- Output cross stitch design: BMP, ICO, JPEG, JPG, PNG, PPM, TIF, TIFF, XBM, XPM, PDF, CST (crosti scheme text file).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crosti/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.