This is the Linux app named Spacescape whose latest release can be downloaded as spacescape-0.5.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spacescape with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spacescape is a tool for creating space skyboxes with stars and nebulas. Powered by Ogre3d and Qt.
"He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. " Psalm 147:4
NOTE: repository moved to Github
- Export seamless space skyboxes with stars and nebulas
- Export HDR skyboxes
- Special export for Unreal Engine 4, Unity, and Source
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spacescape/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.