This is the Linux app named CrypPic whose latest release can be downloaded as CrypPic.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CrypPic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CrypPic is a free software application based on Java 8 which can be used to encrypt and manipulate the image.
- Works on most platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X,...
- Simple, Portable, Powerful and Fast
- Open the image files PNG, GIF, BMP and JPEG
- Encrypt and decrypt the image with a keyword
- Save the encrypted image file with PNG anb BMP format
- Image encryption is compatible with CrypPic ME (Micro Edition)
- Stegano (hidden text / image / file)
- Drawing and image manipulation tools
- Supports drag and drop files / URI to open image
- Filter Plugin-based Java Class
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cryppic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.