This is the Linux app named CS:GO Web Admin to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as csgo_25_01_2014.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CS:GO Web Admin to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CS:GO Web Admin to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Counter-Strike Global Offense Web administration:
View Online players
kick them, ban them
view live game
talk with online players
and use any rcon commands.
This was made for CS:GO, but probably works for other steam games that uses the same protocoles (like Counter-Strike Source)
This was based on protocoles made by SourceQuery:
- use RCON commands ( "exec" and "rcon_password" are not allowed )
- Easy change map (compatible with workshop)
- Talk with players
- Manage players
- View stats in live
- View console in live
- Manage access via MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csgowebadmin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.