This is the Linux app named CScreenie whose latest release can be downloaded as setup.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CScreenie with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A screenshot utility written in c++/Qt which allows you to quickly capture the area of your screen and:
Upload it to your own server
Upload it to imgur
And have a link directly in your clipboard
Save it on your hdd
Copy it to your clipboard
- Screen selection
- Ctrl + 1 Uploading to a private server
- Ctrl + 2 Saving to hard disk
- Ctrl + 3 Copying to clipboard
- Ctrl + 4 Uploading to imagechack or imgur
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cscreenie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.