This is the Linux app named CT4AM whose latest release can be downloaded as GCode2vtk.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CT4AM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CT4AM is a cross-platform toolkit for 3D-image processing in the domain of additive manufacturing for toolpath visualisation or correlation to tomographic data and related materials science. It is written in C++ and provides small, problem-specific applications for viewing, analysing and visualising of volumetric data from micro-CT scans with respect to the complex process parameters and characteristics of additive manufacturing. The main objective is not to provide yet another complex application for volume data visualization and medical image processing. Instead, CT4AM is a collection of small and simple apps that have already been successfully used to solve various problems in materials science and process visualization. You can either execute these tools directly or use their source codes to develop your own application for toolpath analysis or correlation.
- convert GCode toolpath data to .vtk format viewable in Paraview --> GCode2vtk
- analyse information from µCT images (MorphoLibJ) with respect to toolpath data --> GCodePoreCorrelation
- convert GCode from FFF slicers to LPBF format (ORLAS) --> GCode2GCode
Science/Research, Education, Manufacturing, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ctfam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.