This is the Linux app named Cube2/Sauerbraten Aimbot to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as aimbot_0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cube2/Sauerbraten Aimbot to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cube2/Sauerbraten Aimbot to run in Linux online
Download the source code for the game from http://cubeengine.com/files.php4 and extract the archive. Place the modified client.cpp into the fpsgame directory replacing the old one. Recompile and enjoy.
The game has a terrible habit of crashing when someone joins the lobby you're in. (Don't worry, it isn't that bad.)
The aimbot does not yet work in non-team based gametypes. I'm working on it.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cube2sauerbrate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.