This is the Linux app named Cgminer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cgminer-4.5.0-windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cgminer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cgminer to run in Linux online
- Very low overhead free c code for Linux and windows with very low non-mining CPU and ram usage
- Stratum and GBT pooled mining protocol support, including ultra low overhead solo mining
- Scaleable networking scheduler designed to scale to any size hashrate without networking delays yet minimise connection overhead
- long poll support - will use longpoll from any pool if primary pool does not support it
- Self detection of new blocks with a mini-database for slow/failing longpoll scenarios, maximum work efficiency and minimum rejects.
- Heavily threaded code hands out work retrieval and work submission to separate threads to not hinder devices working
- Caching of submissions during transient network outages
- Preemptive fetching of work prior to completion of current work
- Local generation of valid work (via stratum, GBT or ntime rollover) whenever possible, as supported on a per-work item basis
- Prevention of stale work submission on new block
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cgminerdownload/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.