This is the Linux app named Cubist to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cubist_jar_2012-05-04.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cubist to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cubist to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Cubist lets you intuitive take control over the classic 3x3x3 cube, via mouse or keyboard. Several moves to solve the cube are included, as well as some nice patterns, a shuffle function and a (straightforward) complete solution. The graphics are simple but nice and self explaining. The default keys are customisable.
- Mouse and keyboard control
- customazible keyboard
- no opengl or directx needed
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cubist/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.