This is the Linux app named cuBnc whose latest release can be downloaded as cuBnc-1.1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cuBnc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONcuBnc is a multisite bnc for ftp servers. It allows you to have multiple slave-servers connected to one master. When you enter the master via normal ftp, you see the slaves as dirs. When you enter such a dir, you become logged in to the site.
System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cubnc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.