This is the Linux app named Cue Sheet Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as cuegen_win32.v.1.2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cue Sheet Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cue Sheet Generator
A program to easily generate cue sheets for CD images with compressed or raw (wav) audio tracks, usable, for example, in DosBox.
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Carbon (Mac OS X), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cuegen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.