This is the Linux app named CuPy whose latest release can be downloaded as v9.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CuPy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CuPy is an open source implementation of NumPy-compatible multi-dimensional array accelerated with NVIDIA CUDA. It consists of cupy.ndarray, a core multi-dimensional array class and many functions on it.
CuPy offers GPU accelerated computing with Python, using CUDA-related libraries to fully utilize the GPU architecture. According to benchmarks, it can even speed up some operations by more than 100X. CuPy is highly compatible with NumPy, serving as a drop-in replacement in most cases.
CuPy is very easy to install through pip or through precompiled binary packages called wheels for recommended environments. It also makes writing a custom CUDA kernel very easy, requiring only a small code snippet of C++.
- GPU accelerated computing with Python
- Highly compatible with NumPy
- Easy installation
- Easy creation of a custom CUDA kernel
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cupy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.