This is the Linux app named curl-loader - web application testing whose latest release can be downloaded as curl-loader-0.56.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named curl-loader - web application testing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
curl-loader - web application testing
DESCRIPTIONA powerful C-written web application testing and load generating tool. It uses HTTP, FTP and TLS/SSL stacks, simulating tens of thousand users / clients each with own IP-address. The goal is to provide an alternative to Spirent Avalanche and Ixia IxLoad.
Developers, Quality Engineers, Telecommunications Industry
Curses/Ncurses, Other toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/curl-loader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.