This is the Linux app named CURRENNT whose latest release can be downloaded as currennt-0.2-rc1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CURRENNT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CURRENNT is a machine learning library for Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) which uses NVIDIA graphics cards to accelerate the computations.
The library implements uni- and bidirectional Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) architectures and supports deep networks as well as very large data sets that do not fit into main memory.
- Uni- and bidirectional Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) layers with forget gates and peepholes
- Feedforward layers with tanh, logistic sigmoid and softmax activation functions
- Deep neural network architectures supported
- Cached on-line learning from large data sets (training data does not need to fit in main memory)
- Reads training data from NetCDF files
- Gradient descent with momentum
- Supports on-line, batch and hybrid on-line/batch learning
- Minimization of cross-entropy and squared error objectives
- Supports regression and binary/multiclass classification tasks
- Training with input activation noise for improved generalization
- Autosave after each training epoch
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/currennt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.