This is the Linux app named Custom Ident Daemon whose latest release can be downloaded as cidentd-0.2.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Custom Ident Daemon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Custom Ident Daemon
DESCRIPTIONThe Custom Ident Daemon allows users to specify a custom response to ident queries without requiring the daemon being restarted. The response can be customized on a per user basis, sending the name, uid, or "fake" response.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cidentd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.