This is the Linux app named CustomHTMLFilter whose latest release can be downloaded as CustomHTMLFilter.py. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CustomHTMLFilter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project enables you to easily build a custom HTML whitelist filter that you can use to sanitize user-submitted HTML so that it can be safely displayed in various browsers.
- Easily whitelist tags and attributes using bracket syntax.
- Specify filters to run on specific attributes or inner html.
- Uses the BeautifulSoup library to clean-up missing tags.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/htmlfilterfacto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.