This is the Linux app named cvastroalign whose latest release can be downloaded as cvastroalign_0.1.4_deb-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cvastroalign with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cvastroalign is a program that loads a video sequence, aligns and stacks the selected frames obtaining an image as result of this process..
- Can load raw(BAYER) and color RGB, YUV and YUYV videos
- Sort frames by quality using edge detection filter (sobel)
- Allows the selection of a set of frames to stack
- Save processed video in MJPEG format
- Save the result image in BMP, JPG or PNG format
- uses debayer method to process raw videos (Y800 codec)
- Simple deconcolution filter (wiener)
- New Wavelet Filter
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cvastroalign/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.