This is the Linux app named CW Morse Code Trainer whose latest release can be downloaded as cw_trainer2.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CW Morse Code Trainer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CW Morse Code Trainer
A tool for learning and practicing morse code, for passing amateur (ham) radio license exams.
Converts supplied text to code sounds, or generates random symbols. Speed and farnsworth compression are adjustable. Written in C for Linux or other computers.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cw-trainer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.