This is the Linux app named CxImage whose latest release can be downloaded as cximage599c_lite.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CxImage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CxImage is a C++ image processing library. It can load, save, display, transform images in a very simple and fast way, with transparency, multiple layers and selections, support for BMP GIF JPG PNG MNG TIF ICO TGA PCX J2K JBG RAS PNM RAW PSD
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cximage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.