This is the Linux app named Cyber Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as cybermanager.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cyber Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCyber Manager (v1.0) is a "Free for All" open source web application designed and developed for cyber cafe managers built with an aim to help them in managing their cyber cafe in a much efficient and better and smoother way.
- Useful for managing day to day cyber cafe management activities in a feasible, online way.
- Free For All
- Runs offline (localhost/local computer) and online (on web server)
- Easy to use
- Simple yet professional GUI
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cybermanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.