This is the Linux app named Cygwin Ports whose latest release can be downloaded as cygport-0.20.1.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cygwin Ports with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A large repository of open-source programs built for Cygwin, including X11 desktops, language interpreters, multimedia frameworks, cross-compiler toolchains, and much more. Also hosted here is the cygport tool for building Cygwin packages.
cygport releases and the Ports Git repositories are hosted here; Ports packages are available from the website.
- GNOME, KDE, MATE, XFCE, LXDE, Razor-Qt, ROX, and Sugar desktops
- Falcon, Java, Mono, PHP, and PyPy interpreters
- Modules and language bindings for Java, Lua, Mono, OCaml, Perl, PHP, Python, R, Ruby, Tcl, and Vala
- GStreamer, MPD, MPlayer, VLC, Xine, and XMMS2 multimedia frameworks
- Cross-compiler toolchains for Linux, MinGW, Solaris, and embedded systems
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, X Window System (X11), KDE, Console/Terminal
C#, Python, PHP, Tcl, Java, S/R
MySQL, Sybase, xBase, Microsoft Access, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cygwin-ports/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.