This is the Linux app named Cylinder to Skybox whose latest release can be downloaded as CylinderToSkybox0.97.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cylinder to Skybox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cylinder to Skybox
This tool takes single input image and settings, then it renders a skybox as single or multiple images. GUI or console usage.
It's almost complete but is was not properly tested, there may be bugs. If you find any bugs, please report them in discussion.
The screenshots are ugly, it can create much nicer skyboxes.
- Takes single image as an input, generates skybox to single or multiple images
- Additionaly you can specify parameters
- Console usage
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cylindertoskybox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.