This is the Linux app named CzeroCase whose latest release can be downloaded as czero-0.2.0-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CzeroCase with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CZero is an Open Source Platform for Adaptive Case Management, developed to ease the creation of advanced solutions to support relations between documents, records, people, and processes, ensuring compliance with government regulations, industry standards, and internal company procedures, according to the European Digital Agenda guidelines.
Czero framework, based on Java environment, integrate the most modern solutions like OSGI, CMIS, WSS, LDAP, enabling designer and developers to build, in easy and intuitive way, innovative solution for document and process management.
The pattern-based approach will involve a wide community interested in creating market specific solution using modularity and extensibility approach, but with a incredible faster time to production.
Due to its Open source nature, Czero will avoid any risk of dependency on product by vendors and you be free to choose your own decisions, having always at disposal source code and data to manage every transition.
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Customer Service, Management
Project is a file-based DBMS (database system)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/czerocase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.