This is the Linux app named D2R MAP Processor whose latest release can be downloaded as d2r_map_V03.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named D2R MAP Processor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
D2R MAP Processor
DESCRIPTIOND2R MAP is a declarative language to describe mappings between relational database schemata and OWL ontologies. This D2R processor implements the D2R mapping language and exports data from a relational database as RDF, N3, N-TRIPLES or as Jena models.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/d2r-map/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.