This is the Linux app named DAArch: Digital Archive for Architecture whose latest release can be downloaded as daarch-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DAArch: Digital Archive for Architecture with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DAArch: Digital Archive for Architecture
DESCRIPTIONThe Digital Archive for Architecture (DAArch) is a project at The Art Institute of Chicago. The system is structured around the use of Categories for the Description of Works of Art (CDWA) metadata schema, and its underlying digital repository DSpace.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education
PHP, JSP, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/daarch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.