This is the Linux app named DACS - Distributed Access Control System whose latest release can be downloaded as dacs-1.4.24.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DACS - Distributed Access Control System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DACS - Distributed Access Control System
DESCRIPTIONDACS,a light-weight single sign-on and role-based security system for Apache or server-based software, provides comprehensive authentication capabilities, and powerful, transparent rule-based authorization checking for any web service or CGI program.
The latest release is DACS 1.4.43 (20-Sep-2019)
It is not available here!
Get it at https://dacs.dss.ca/download.html
- universal, extensible, modular, efficient authentication methods
- transparent, rule-based authorization
- lightweight, secure single sign-on
- account provisioning, audit trail
- cryptographic functionality
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Other API, Berkeley/Sleepycat/Gdbm (DBM)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dacs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.