This is the Linux app named Daffodil Organizer - an email client whose latest release can be downloaded as DaffodilOrganizer1_0_2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Daffodil Organizer - an email client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Daffodil Organizer - an email client
Daffodil Organizer is an e-mail client with the facility to import mails from the Microsoft Outlook's .pst files. In Daffodil Organizer mails are stored in RDBMS that provides maximum flexibility to organize your mails. You can also categorise your mail
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dmailer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.