This is the Linux app named Daily Expense Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as expense.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Daily Expense Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Daily Expense Manager
A simple but very useful script for everyone. Here you can store your daily expenses, by following few steps.
By default system displays 1 month expenses on main screen. But there is search option available to display previous months expenses detail.
Demo Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
Demo Pass: dexpensepass
For Installation check installation wiki here: https://sourceforge.net/p/daily-expense-manager/wiki/Installtion/
- Stores Daily Expenses Detail
- Stores Daily/Monthly Earnings
- Calculate Remaining Balance
- Shown Monthly expenses Report
- Search option to display specifice item's expenses
Advanced End Users, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/daily-expense-manager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.