This is the Linux app named Darknet YOLO whose latest release can be downloaded as YOLOv4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Darknet YOLO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is YOLO-v3 and v2 for Windows and Linux. YOLO (You only look once) is a state-of-the-art, real-time object detection system of Darknet, an open source neural network framework in C. YOLO is extremely fast and accurate. It uses a single neural network to divide a full image into regions, and then predicts bounding boxes and probabilities for each region.
This project is a fork of the original Darknet project.
- Support for Windows and Linux
- State-of-Art models: CSP, PRN, EfficientNet
- Ability for training recurrent models for accurate detection on video
- Added data augmentation and activations
- Ability for training with GPU-processing using CPU-RAM to increase the mini_batch_size and increase accuracy
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/darknet-yolo.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.