This is the Linux app named Datahike whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.6.1538.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Datahike with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Datahike is a durable Datalog database powered by an efficient Datalog query engine. This project started as a port of DataScript to the hitchhiker-tree. All DataScript tests are passing, but we are still working on the internals. Having said this we consider Datahike usable for medium sized projects, since DataScript is very mature and deployed in many applications and the hitchhiker-tree implementation is heavily tested through generative testing. We are building on the two projects and the storage backends for the hitchhiker-tree through konserve. We would like to hear experience reports and are happy if you join us. We provide a small stable API for the JVM at the moment, but the on-disk schema is not fixed yet. We will provide a migration guide until we have reached a stable on-disk schema. Take a look at the ChangeLog before upgrading.
- The API namespace provides compatibility to a subset of Datomic functionality and should work as a drop-in replacement on the JVM
- The rest of Datahike will be ported to core.async to coordinate IO in a platform-neutral manner
- Datahike provides similar functionality to Datomic and can be used as a drop-in replacement for a subset of it
- Datahike runs locally on one peer
- A transactor might be provided in the future and can also be realized through any linearizing write mechanism
- Datahike supports GDPR compliance by allowing to completely remove database entries
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datahike.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.