This is the Linux app named DataStorageSystem whose latest release can be downloaded as dds_c-0.4.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DataStorageSystem with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A software to store, (PUT) meteorological data from complex free form text format to databases and and GET stored (and already loaded) data from databases using OPeNDAP protocol. Written using Java6, XSD, and C++. It support OPeNDAP clients thanks to
- Upload scientific complex data from etherogeneous ASCII format file
- Load DAP objects from Databases using OPeNDAP
Unix Shell, Java
Project is a network-based DBMS (database system), Project is a database conversion tool, Project is a file-based DBMS (database system), PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.