This is the Linux app named DataStreamProcessor whose latest release can be downloaded as dsp-my-ms.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DataStreamProcessor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is an enterprise-strength system for batch file processing, e.g. transfer, parse and load data using batch (text) files within and without the enterprise. The system is controlled through parameters and doesn't require any programming, code generation or code deployment. This is a heavy duty back end system with no GUI. Nonetheless it's very easy to use, easier than most GUI-based ETLs, even easier to install. It currently supports 4 major dbs: Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, MSSQL. The free community edition allows to process about 10 files a day depending on the setup. For support and licensing go to the www.datastreamprocessor.com
- TPL tool: Transfer, Parse, Load and generate data files
- Modular design where each major business task is wrapped in 1 executable component
- Components can be run individually or through the DSP Process Manager
- No dependencies to install and maintain, no servers required
- Ability to create complex data streams for data dsitribution within and without an organization in a single logical stream
- Detailed documentation with examples
- Ability to process thousands of files a day and gigabytes of data
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers
Perl DBI/DBD, Oracle, MySQL, Sybase
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datastreamproc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.