This is the Linux app named DAVBroker whose latest release can be downloaded as davbroker-0.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DAVBroker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONDAVBroker is a very simple, extendable WebDAV server written entirely in Perl. Users may provide their own Perl modules for DAV protocol handling and user authentication. DAVBroker avoids the common DAV server pitfalls (timeouts, memory consumption).
- support for the most basic DAV commands
- small memory footprint
- no server related timeouts for large transfers
- supports directly any authentication scheme
- plugin mechanism for your own DAV handlers
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/davbroker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.