This is the Linux app named DAXFi - Dynamic XML Firewall whose latest release can be downloaded as daxfi-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DAXFi - Dynamic XML Firewall with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DAXFi - Dynamic XML Firewall
DESCRIPTIONDAXFi is a Python package that helps configure several different kinds of firewalls in a consistent way. The rules are described in XML. It comes with a Python package, useful to build other applications and includes some useful example programs.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Command-line, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/daxfi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.